PalmsBet bookmaker company offers a wide variety of wagers, which imply a form of entertainment and leisure activity for most people. At the same time the company takes responsibility for its customers by providing support and tools for maintenance of a secure and entertaining environment taking into account the associated risks.
Taking care of the clients who have difficulty in assessing risks, recognizing their own limits or those who suffer from gambling addiction are not able to enjoy our product line-up responsibly and perceive it as a form of entertainment, PalmsBet offers a range of tools for restricted access to the game for their own safety.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
PalmsBet requires every new player to confirm that they are of legal age to play online games in their local jurisdiction, and we pursue all reasonable measures to verify this information.
All new users must agree to our Rules and click a separate check box confirming they are at least 18-years of age at the time of account creation. Clients must present a document confirming their identity (passport, military ID, driver's license) at the time of payout of all winning bets.
It is our intention that gaming on our website remain available to all players who are of legal age, and we encourage our users to take reasonable precautions to ensure that minors are not able to access our games through their personal computers or accounts. Specifically, we strongly encourage all of our players who are or may be around minors in those places the user chooses to log on to our software to:
- Never leave their computers unattended while logged into our software. If you do need to step away, remember to lock your computer or a mobile device using a password.
- Keep your PalmsBet account name and password in a secure location. Do not leave the "Save Password" function enabled on your PalmsBet sign-in screen.
- Use age protection software on your computer to limit access to specific websites and programs for underage users.
- Never share your credit card or bank account information with minors.
- When you access the software from someone else's computer (a friend or family member's for example), or log on from a remote location (a wireless café, airport, hotel, or other public places), please be mindful of any minors who may be near you while you play.
If you are aware of any underage person using our software, please contact email@example.com with all of the relevant details, including the user's player name on our site. We will fully and fairly investigate any matters reported to us, and, if necessary, freeze the player's account to prevent the user from any further play.
Responsibility towards problems
If you require extra help in controlling your game on our web site, you can use the appropriate set of limits that are available in the "Responsible Gaming" section of the profile page.
Prior to activating the limits, please take a moment to review the following questions:
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to playing online?
2. Has playing online caused you to neglect your own welfare or that of your family?
3. Have you ever sold anything or borrowed money to finance your playing?
4. Have you ever played longer than you had planned?
5. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your playing?
If you answered "Yes" to several of these questions, we encourage you to seek professional psychological help.
Setting account limits
PalmsBet has introduced a set of features to allow our players to better manage their time, funds and general gaming experience. These are:
Self-Imposed Deposit Limits
If you're facing problems controlling your spendings on our web site, then you have an option to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit. This means that you can set an acceptable amount within a chosen timeframe, and we'll make sure you do not spend more money than planned.
If you feel the threat of addiction to the game on our website, then you may restrict access to the website by setting a time limit in the “Self-exclusion” section of your profile page. For example, you can set the time period at your own discretion during which your account will be limited and you will not be able to make bets, but you still will be able to withdraw remaining funds on the account.
Terms of account limits
The above mentioned settings of deposit limits and self-exclusion can be found on the “Edit Profile” page and can be accessed by all registered users after sign-in.
Please note if you set any of the above mentioned limits we won't be able to cancel them before their expiration.